Ho Chi Minh city, March 9, 2020
Dear Valued Customer.
The disease of acute respiratory infections caused by new strains of Corona virus (2019-nCoV) is complicated. This is a new and dangerous epidemic, capable of spreading rapidly, without specific vaccines and medicines. The World Health Organization has issued epidemic warnings at very high levels in China, high levels in the region and globally.
To ensure the overall effectiveness of disease prevention as well as the health of everyone, Vietbaby Fair | Vietnam Int’l Maternity – Baby & Kids Fair would like to inform:
- Date of organizing Vietbaby Fair 2020: Vietbaby Fair 2020 will be officially held in Hanoi from September 24 to September 27, 2020. We will not hold Vietbaby Fair 2020 in Ho Chi Minh City in June as planned;
- Proactively update and strictly comply with the directions of the Government on the prevention of acute respiratory infections caused by new strains of Corona virus;
- Taking preventive measures such as spraying disinfectant at the event area in Hanoi, providing disinfectant solution (hand sanitizer solution) and free mask for employees, businesses and visitors.
We wish you sympathy. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
In case of any further changes, the Organizing Committee will update directly with you.
For further information, please contact us as follows:
* Hotline: 0903 904 9043 (Ms. Hoang My)
* Email: email@example.com
* Fanpage: Vietbaby Fair – Vietnam Int’l Maternity – Baby & Kids Fair
We wish you good health and safe disease prevention.
Vietbaby Fair Organizers